How many at WSOP?

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
As soon as anyone sees the total could you post? I'm wildly interested to see just how many show up this year.

Do you mean for the main event? It is not for another month. My guess is less then 5000 in this year's WSOP. I'm leaving in a few hours to LV to play some side events so I will post a trip report if anyone is interested.

This trip I will be playing the $2500 O8/Stud8 and the $1500 O8. Hopefully I will be able to get back a couple of more times but I don't play NL Holdem so I will not be playing the main event.

Do you mean for the main event? It is not for another month. My guess is less then 5000 in this year's WSOP. I'm leaving in a few hours to LV to play some side events so I will post a trip report if anyone is interested.

This trip I will be playing the $2500 O8/Stud8 and the $1500 O8. Hopefully I will be able to get back a couple of more times but I don't play NL Holdem so I will not be playing the main event.

Aren't you excited!! Hope the Aces find your pocket. Good luck!!! I would love to see you post trip highlights when you get back!
:thumbsup:

Yeah... last year, there were... what? 8k+ entries? This year (like you) I'd be surprised to see 5k registered.

Wow pokeraddict, I knew you were going out of town but to the WSOP???
Take it down, I will see you at those two events in a few years when I save up the cash! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back