Logo
external image

How else can we get withdrawals besides QT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter just play
  • id32391
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 763
  • Replies 12
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Location
USA
For us USA players, how else can we get withdrawals besides using QT?

MGs don't normally mail checks do they?

I am asking this because I think my bank is going to be watching my account now after my fiasco with QT.

Thank you in advance.
 
I am asking this because I think my bank is going to be watching my account now after my fiasco with QT.
Just open another account. I have 2 interchangeable at the same bank where I can move money between the 2 accounts and they only asked once aout my transactions a long time ago and I told them that one account is for gambling on horses which is perfectly legal in the USA and they never asked again even though I do use it for online gambling too.

.
 
I use a wired Plastic pre paid card and it works fine, if you call the cutomer service and ask for a routing number and account number they will provide you that info and the casino can send it right to your card, i think there is a limit of 5k:)....................laurie

I didn't know you could get a withdrawal on a wired plastic card. Do they ask what you need the routing number for?
 
I didn't know you could get a withdrawal on a wired plastic card. Do they ask what you need the routing number for?

They gave me the bank name , my account number and routing#, city, state ect, alot of people who have direct deposit use this card, i use it to pay bills , gamble and hit starbucks every once in awhie:D..............laurie
 
They gave me the bank name , my account number and routing#, city, state ect, alot of people who have direct deposit use this card, i use it to pay bills , gamble and hit starbucks every once in awhie:D..............laurie

I went to the site to find locations to load...the closest one is 20 minutes away at Walmart! (actually all the load places in my "area" are Walmarts and 1 CVS) And we have a 7-11 and CVS right in town. I thought I read you can load them at 7-11?

I guess I won't be getting one. :(
 
MOVING FUNDS

I have a chunk of change in my ewallet. What is the best way to get that without paying much. I htough about moving it through carbon poker as they send checks for only a charge of 15. I thought of using QT but i see many unhappy with that.

I like this wired plastic option. I ahve a different reloadable called netspend but I'm not sure if i could send to it.


Any feedback is appreciated. Peace. The NICE!
 
I went to the site to find locations to load...the closest one is 20 minutes away at Walmart! (actually all the load places in my "area" are Walmarts and 1 CVS) And we have a 7-11 and CVS right in town. I thought I read you can load them at 7-11?

I guess I won't be getting one. :(

You can load at 7-11. Just ask if they have visa ready link. Then they just swipe the card and they charge 3.95 to load it.

Michelle
 
I live in the US. you can use click 2 pay if a casino refers you. I have it by referral of a casino years ago. You can use WU or Moneygram. I've used both at different times and casinos when I didn't use QT or click 2 pay. With click 2 pay you have to have at least a minimum of $1500.00 in order to have a withdrawal but if you just want the money in there to use to play at casinos then no problem.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top