Logo
external image

How do you thank someone for their post?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zepher
  • id51095
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1670
  • Replies 6
Joined
May 19, 2012
Location
East Midlands - UK
Hi guys.. I'm quite new around here, I lurked for a couple months before registering a few weeks ago.. After seeing in nearly all threads someone 'thanking' someone for their post, I decided to see how to do it. I failed. Lol. Did a search but couldn't find anything useful, and couldn't find my answer in FAQ's..

So, how do you thank someone in post?

Thanks ;)
 
Lol, it has appeared ;)

Thanks :)
Now just hang around for about 8 years and you can give as many "thanks" as me! :p

Welcome to the best gambling forum on the net! :thumbsup:
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top