New Slot Announcement Hot Sync by Quickspin

Interesting...but you're not swearing anymore in your videos! Lol.

I'm only a persistent potty mouth when losing my own money that's why! :eek2: As it seems most developers are aiming their slots graphics at 4 year-olds I am watching my p's and q's.....:thumbsup:

I'm only a persistent potty mouth when losing my own money that's why! :eek2: As it seems most developers are aiming their slots graphics at 4 year-olds I am watching my p's and q's.....:thumbsup:

Has anyone ever asked why providers are doing this? Ive watched a couple people play new slots and some are like cartoon unicorns and stuff.

Im still surprised there isnt a sesame street slot

Bonus features include

Oscar the grouch. Super high variance bonus round. usually pays nothing but once in a blue moon its in a good mood

Snuffalupugus: pick a trunk

Big bird bonus round: Collect feathers multiplier

Stacked elmo wilds

Or the Sunny Days song like the big bopper bonus round where they sing the theme song and when it stops, your wins stop.

Has anyone ever asked why providers are doing this? Ive watched a couple people play new slots and some are like cartoon unicorns and stuff.

Im still surprised there isnt a sesame street slot

Bonus features include

Oscar the grouch. Super high variance bonus round. usually pays nothing but once in a blue moon its in a good mood

Snuffalupugus: pick a trunk

Big bird bonus round: Collect feathers multiplier

Stacked elmo wilds

Or the Sunny Days song like the big bopper bonus round where they sing the theme song and when it stops, your wins stop.

Don't forget the Ernie and Bert pick-me feature. Pick Ernie you get 10x multiplier, pick Bert you're f*cked and your balance wiped :eek:

eb.jpg

I put several 1000 spins through it whilst testing it out, its a decent game similar in style to twin spin of course but with the free spins mode and less paylines, bonus results were all over the place from as low as 2x (could quite easily be 0) up to just 100x in about 50 bonus rounds.

Didnt manage to get the elusive 5 linked reels during that time, my best was 4 in the base game and 3 in the bonus round :) and overall my balance didnt actually alter too much

Last edited:
THis game will be very interesting

I spoke to the guy that created this as he was telling me that he wanted to create some more higher volatility games. This is Quickspins highest volatility game EVER and it is on a par with DoA etc. Not so surprising really as the creator was also responsible for DoA, twin spin and another game called star somethign or other.....

I for one will be very interested to see how players take to this

Not too bad this, seems to like dropping 30-50x bonuses out quite regularly, also decent line hits in normal play.

Doesn't feel volatile or high potential, but it's definitely a step up from the likes of illuminous.

I spoke to the guy that created this as he was telling me that he wanted to create some more higher volatility games. This is Quickspins highest volatility game EVER and it is on a par with DoA etc. Not so surprising really as the creator was also responsible for DoA, twin spin and another game called star somethign or other.....

Tested a few thousand spins, dont really see anything approachig a 300x win let alone 3000x

played about 400ish spins yesterday on €1 bet one feature paid 10x lost 250 in 400 spins you do the math if we should be playing this slot or not....

Fourth time tested this slot and have to say its total crap.
All Quickspin games are terrible (small wins, hard to get features which is allways empty, low rtp)
Usually avoiding all quickspin idiot slots and last time when played that hot suck game :mad:

You were talking to Mats? (Beard...)

He was at NetEnt when Twin Spin and Starburst were created - they weren't entirely his creations, but he's a great guy and knows his stuff! :)

Fourth time tested this slot and have to say its total crap.
All Quickspin games are terrible (small wins, hard to get features which is allways empty, low rtp)
Usually avoiding all quickspin idiot slots and last time when played that hot suck game :mad:

I guess it depends what you're after...
I don't like all QS slots, but then i don't like all TK slots, or WMS, or BP, or whatever....
Second Strike is good - and i've had some good wins out of Spinions too!

Found it to be a good game , had a few bonuses on it & a few 100x bets plus , secret is to hit the sync early in feature , not seen i bonus below 10x as of yet , which is refreshing , not hit 5 yet but had four a few times now , smooth slot clearly better than joker pro wheres the joker icon (((

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back