Hitman is here

jetset

RIP Brian
HITMAN IS ONLINE!

Combining shoot 'em up action with a thriller of a slot

Online gambling software developer Microgaming has launched its latest major video slot branded Hitman following a global licensing deal with international games giant Eidos Interactive. The release follows in the footsteps of Microgamings hugely popular Lara Croft advanced slot series.

Hitman is a global video gaming phenomenon that continues to break new ground in the so-called thinking shooter genre. With the player placed in the role of a retired assassin, this video slot replicates the exploits, advanced features and thrilling missions that raised the original game to the top of the global gaming pops.

Microgaming has managed to create a suspense-filled 15 line video slot that provides adrenalin-fuelled excitement and many opportunities for solid wins through Wilds, a new and thrilling 3 reel Expanding Wild feature, Scatters, Free Spins and Bonuses.

Players can enter a mysterious and often sinister world and take out a contract to big winnings in a cutting edge, engrossing and multi-level game with a host of exciting features. Some of the best, photo-realistic graphics in the business pit Agent 47 in his ultra-cool, dangerous guise, right through an assortment of tools-of-the-trade, such as sniper rifles, deadly drugs and the glint of cold hard steel.

Timing for the launch could not be better, as production starts on the long awaited movie. Due for release in October 2007, the film features Timothy Olyphant star of US hit series, Deadwood in the lead role.

Roger Raatgever, CEO, Microgaming, says, Hitman is something really special, so it goes without saying that we are delighted to have struck this deal. Anyone who has experienced the thrills of Hitman on a PC or console will know we have an absolute cracker on our hands. Ever since the launch of our massively successful Lara Croft slots weve been looking for the next big thing to excite the players and this delivers in every way. But it doesnt stop there; we have equally exciting deals in the pipeline and I look forward to announcing those later in the year.

Dang!

0345 MST (five minutes later) and it's not loaded at allslots yet. I'll wait...

edit 4:45 it's not offered to load, i meant :)

Last edited:
I'm thinking this wil be a sizeable download however it sounds like it could be worth having a look and also I have been told that MG are aware of the download issue and are currently working on it so hopefully we'll see something in the next month or 3 to sort this out :thumbsup:

Is it true that in the begining MG launched the Tomb Raider slot under the name "Laura Craft" instead of Lara Croft and that Eidos opened the negociation threatening to sue MG for trademark infringement ?
I'm also waiting for the new Tomb Raider (based on Legend video game) slot announced in may 2006 at the same time that Hitman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back