New Slot Announcement Highlander™, MG

Hmmm on the fence with this one...Sighblander / Sighblunder

I am appalled that they turned one of my favorite childhood movies into a bloody slot and looks like a bad one to boot. The music is terrible. At least in the bonus we should be able to listen to "Princes of the Universe" instead of this bland music. Really slots at MG are turning into a joke.:mad:

One of my all-time favourite movies too! :thumbsup:

I guess Queen wouldn't let them use their music on it - or wanted too much $ for it - shame as it was an integral part of the film :(
(And of course, they were the best band EVER!)

KK

They spent all this years budget on building a bridge though.

Dragonz style slot:
- same bet sizes
- more frequent features
- better paytable
- free spins is Flint free spin copy (so 5 wilds doesn't mean any win)

Average, but worth of spin.

Oh, sorry, there is touch from Jurassic World when two scatters become wilds in win-combo...

Last edited:
Dragonz style slot:
- same bet sizes
- more frequent features
- better paytable
- free spins is Flint free spin copy (so 5 wilds doesn't mean any win)

Average, but worth of spin.

Oh, sorry, there is touch from Jurassic World when two scatters become wilds in win-combo...

The game is utter garbage - review shortly.

when will they make game where is feature what can actually pay something ?? ffs im tired of these releases

Well, it likes some streamers....look the last spin :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@dunover

The slot is not much, but your review is very impatient...remember review of Dragonz...OK there are 4 different features, but you made an effort ion continuing...Watching your real play videos, you wait, don't you....

I don't defend MG or this slot at all, but things don't happen in first 100 or 200 spins. You know that they make more streaky slots last years and I think you should be ready for that. At least in reviews, no one forces you to play it... It looks like slot where you have to put some 700-1000 spins and get win of 500x-600x, I could live with that (if base game is sustainable)...

Last edited:
Well, it likes some streamers....look the last spin :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@dunover

The slot is not much, but your review is very impatient...remember review of Dragonz...OK there are 4 different features, but you made an effort ion continuing...Watching your real play videos, you wait, don't you....

I don't defend MG or this slot at all, but things don't happen in first 100 or 200 spins. You know that they make more streaky slots last years and I think you should be ready for that. At least in reviews, no one forces you to play it... It looks like slot where you have to put some 700-1000 spins and get win of 500x-600x, I could live with that (if base game is sustainable)...

Exactly - I played about 250 spins making that video, and that's the point! Things SHOULD happen in that amount of spins, a random feature? Or some wins of over 10x? A few different bonuses to look for? But no, this mechanic here is just dull, dull DULL!

The game is a waste of the Trademark, flat low-volatility base game, non-retriggering feature, shit animations, NO film clips in fact just about every mistake that could be made using a film theme. You have ONE hope, and that's that lightning does indeed strike twice (or more!) in the free spins, as the Wilds added increase by 1 each time it does. Naturally ending up in pointless positions.

Look at PoA, Top Gun, Green Lantern, the Matrix, Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, Rocky or even the lamentable Jurassic World etc. and then stand this piece of garbage next to them. Sorry if you think I was being unfair, but with so little going on how could I possibly pad out the video?

Had a go today and this is honestly the first time I've been able to properly use the word "bastardised" without a juvenile snigger to myself. Because that is exactly what MG have done with the Highlander name.

Unutterably mundane in every way.

Exactly - I played about 250 spins making that video, and that's the point! Things SHOULD happen in that amount of spins, a random feature? Or some wins of over 10x? A few different bonuses to look for? But no, this mechanic here is just dull, dull DULL!

The game is a waste of the Trademark, flat low-volatility base game, non-retriggering feature, shit animations, NO film clips in fact just about every mistake that could be made using a film theme. You have ONE hope, and that's that lightning does indeed strike twice (or more!) in the free spins, as the Wilds added increase by 1 each time it does. Naturally ending up in pointless positions.

Look at PoA, Top Gun, Green Lantern, the Matrix, Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, Rocky or even the lamentable Jurassic World etc. and then stand this piece of garbage next to them. Sorry if you think I was being unfair, but with so little going on how could I possibly pad out the video?

Well, maybe you should just put it on quickspin and wait for next bonus, just to compare...but on thje other hand, I tried this (again demo) few days age, put some 1000 spins (quickspin) and result was disaster: 4 feature, all below 20x (some even below 10x) and just one base game hit (about 50x) quite early in the session...

I simply think that some other people make this new slots, it has nothing to do with older games and their variances and chances for win...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back