Hi

Jackstar

Experienced Member
So after a long time lurking I thought I should introduce myself,, I’m a long time gambler. So a bit about myself, just in my 40’s lol from the north of Glasgow (sunny maryhill) As much as I’m a lurker the threads have been keeping me going a, wee bit of focus when I’m struggling and also a laugh when I’m feeling down. Anyway I’m half cut I will update about myself later. X

Hi Jackstar

Welcome to the forum. A Scotsman that likes a drink, well I never :p. If you like a bit of a laugh this is usually a good place to be.

You can always find someone somewhere having a rant about something (I am as bad as most if not worse:laugh:) and we tend to see the funny side of it together. To be fair there is some good humoured banter between a lot of us on the forum. Wade in with your bit everyone’s opinion counts:thumbsup:.

Hi Jackstar,

Welcome and please update whilst half cut. I wont judge! I remember cracking a joke on chat with a Rizk rep about being a little tipsy - they instantly blocked my account for 24 hours.

Disclaimer: Drinking & Gambling is not recommended and is something I just do not do (in case anyone wondered).

Guys thanks so much for the welcome, I do feel like iv been here for a long time although hiding in the back ground lol, to be honest though it’s kept me going through a really shit time I do enjoy the banter even though I’m not part of it. But here to the big girl pants and stepping in

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back