Logo
external image

Hi!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RachG
  • id76285
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1309
  • Replies 2

RachG

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 17, 2016
Location
Leeds
Hi everyone!

I've only been playing in online casinos for a few months but have been really enjoying it- mainly with Sky Vegas and Sky Casino as they're the first ones I started with but want to see what else is out there - will be reading lots of reviews!!!

Rachel
 
Hi everyone!

I've only been playing in online casinos for a few months but have been really enjoying it- mainly with Sky Vegas and Sky Casino as they're the first ones I started with but want to see what else is out there - will be reading lots of reviews!!!

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Sorry I missed this! Welcome to our forum - thanks for joining our community! :cheers:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top