HI

deepsky2

One more spin
Hi Im new to the site, Im from Toronto Canada. I love playing slots although
I really only started 5 years ago and play almost every day. Started playing online slots almost a year ago and my fav. by far is ALL SLOTS I recently started playing 32 red and having no luck at all.
More about me Im really down to earth and simple, Im a maintenance person now 7 years for a non profit co-op building and I do home renos when I have the time. I also like to build furniture and other woodworking projects.
Like to travel and appreciate the simple things in life.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. This is a really neat place with alot of great people and great information.

Hi Deepsky2!! Nice to meet you! :)

I envy you for being able to do renovations and build furniture. Must be pretty interesting work, if you mean you do renos on old houses and transform them to the beauty they originally had.

Make yourself at home, there's lots of good info if you gamble, like Ksech mentioned.

Welcome, ask questions and we will help as we can. Its a very knowledgeable group and the site is chock full of good stuff!

Diane

Hi Im new to the site, Im from Toronto Canada. I love playing slots although
I really only started 5 years ago and play almost every day. Started playing online slots almost a year ago and my fav. by far is ALL SLOTS I recently started playing 32 red and having no luck at all.
More about me Im really down to earth and simple, Im a maintenance person now 7 years for a non profit co-op building and I do home renos when I have the time. I also like to build furniture and other woodworking projects.
Like to travel and appreciate the simple things in life.
welcome to forum you came to right place theres so many nice people hear

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back