Logo
external image

Hi!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brooklyn
  • id37463
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1200
  • Replies 7

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Location
On the Hot Mess Express
Hello everyone, Ive been a long time observer in this forum, and I thought its about time I join all the fun. My name is Josephine, Im from Las Vegas originally but now live in AZ. I have 5 kids all under the age of 8. Im a stay at home mom, and in my free time I love to play slots, keno, and bingo. I have learned alot from you guys already, and am looking forward to learning lots more. :p
 
I have 5 kids all under the age of 8.
I was wondering about your username until I saw that!
God only knows how you find time to even turn on a computer, let alone spend any time playing on it! :eek2:

Welcome to the forum - enjoy! :thumbsup:
KK
 
Im from Las Vegas originally but now live in AZ.

If you are coming from vegas I´ll guess that the slots are in your blood..:)


I have 5 kids all under the age of 8. Im a stay at home mom, and in my free time I love to play slots, keno, and bingo. I

Do you chain your kids in their beds to get free time?:p

Or some miracle pills?;)

Kidding, welcome to the forum!:)

(I´m a father of 3 kids under the age of 8)
 
Welcome Mommymachine, Yes this is a very good learning tool..I have learned a great deal.I think as busy as you are with 5 kids you will have some great moments to remember..and you will be greatly appreciated....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top