Hi

USA2112

Dormant account
Hi everyone,

I have been visiting this site quite a while and have always appreciated all the good information this forum provides and the interesting discussions with certain disputes ect, so I figured it was time to signup and support the forum.

I'm usually one to stay in the background but I'm sure I will find something to put my 2cents in on.

Have a good day!
USA2112

Hi everyone,

I have been visiting this site quite a while and have always appreciated all the good information this forum provides and the interesting discussions with certain disputes ect, so I figured it was time to signup and support the forum.

I'm usually one to stay in the background but I'm sure I will find something to put my 2cents in on.

Have a good day!
USA2112

Welcome :)

Are you a Rush fan? (2112)

Welcome USA2112
B-T

3A.jpg

Thanks lojo,

Noones ever asked the question, and yes been a big fan of Rush since the 70's even though they kind of lost me at exit stage left, but still one of the best three piece bands ever in my opinion. I've seen them 4 times and enjoyed the show every time especially the early years great music.

Thanks Bingo T,

Hey I like the quote! :thumbsup:
Its all I got for now, but got to start somewhere.
Have a good one!
USA2112

I'm fairly new - I have been enjoying the winner screen shots and would love to post one soon.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

cynthial Th,Th,Th, Thelma,
Love the avatar, I remember watching that episode about 2 in the morning one time and I laugh so hard I woke the whole house. Lucy was the best very funny women.

Have fun!
USA2112

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back