Logo
external image

Hi to you all

I am casino rep for Playros.com

If you have any questions I am here :)

Nice layout and cool that you have collected various games on the same side as Betsson.. both sports and slots , I play myself on both parts at Betsson today and i like to have every on the same spot

Question?
If I put money in both the casino o sports , I can use both of the bonuses you offer ?
 
Nice layout and cool that you have collected various games on the same side as Betsson.. both sports and slots , I play myself on both parts at Betsson today and i like to have every on the same spot

Question?
If I put money in both the casino o sports , I can use both of the bonuses you offer ?

Yes you can but you need to send a mail to [email protected] they will be able to help you.

Btw thanks for liking our site.
 
I am casino rep for Playros.com

If you have any questions I am here :)

You know, you can just fuck off. I am tired of nit-wits like you exploiting the forum - treating the membership like they are a bunch of dumbasses. Sod off you stupid t-word. Freaking shill.

BOK, Betterbetting, Mil, juvefarmer, and playros are using the same computer talking to himself trying to make YOU believe he's running a legitimate business.

It's deceptive - unethical - and a fast track to the rogue pit.

These accounts are using the same computer:
BOK [email protected]
Betterbetting - [email protected]
Mil - [email protected]
juvefarmer - [email protected]
playros - [email protected]
 
You know, you can just fuck off. I am tired of nit-wits like you exploiting the forum - treating the membership like they are a bunch of dumbasses. Sod off you stupid t-word.

Can I please vote this response as the best response of 2015?

Perhaps this should also be available as a template for PM's to accredited reps to deal with the requests from some of the difficult members? :)

Mark
 
Sod off you stupid t-word.
That doesn't strike me as your typical American expression - you must of been hanging round with those charming English chappies far too much! :D

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top