Logo
external image

Hi, this is Pete

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeteLock
  • id34829
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1199
  • Replies 3

PeteLock

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Location
Canada
I worked for a few years at Bodog as an affiliate manager, and have done some affiliate work in casino and poker along the way as well. I see some familiar faces here as well as many unfamiliar ones!

In the interest of transparency, I am now the affiliate manager for lockcasino.com, which is an RTG casino. We have developed the only Mac download casino in the industry. I will be on the industry threads as well so if you like, get in touch.

In the meantime, I look forward to getting to know more people here and staying on top of the latest casino happenings!

Cheers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top