Logo
external image

Hi there Casinomeisters

Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Location
Birmingham
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Dennis, I am new to this site, and look forward to sharing many experiences with you over the coming months.. Been gambling online for near on 5 years now across many sites, I would say I enjoy slots most purely because of the massive excitement involved, although I am a sucker from Roulette from time to time, nice to meet you all. :lolup:
 
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Dennis, I am new to this site, and look forward to sharing many experiences with you over the coming months.. Been gambling online for near on 5 years now across many sites, I would say I enjoy slots most purely because of the massive excitement involved, although I am a sucker from Roulette from time to time, nice to meet you all. :lolup:

Hello and Welcome to CM

Good luck at games and look forward to you sharing your experiences with us
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top