Logo
external image

Hi I'm new here...

  • Thread starter Thread starter helwhipped
  • id34702
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1453
  • Replies 10
For being as old as I am I should be able to figure this thing out. Finally able to post and I can't think of what say. I usually tend to ramble on. Thanks for having me here. You'll hear more from me later.

Welcome to the forum helwhipped. You will get the hang of things after a few posts. If i can do it anyone can. LOL good luck to you

laura
 
My First Post

I am a fresher in this forum. Looking for some learning tips. would like to know more about casino games. I create hubs on casino games and on other daily activities. here to learn from experienced people
 
Welcome to the forum helwhipped.

l
I am a fresher in this forum. Looking for some learning tips. would like to know more about casino games. I create hubs on casino games and on other daily activities. here to learn from experienced people

Welcome to you too Nunez. Usually in Introduce Yourself, you would create a new thread, rather than just reply.

I noticed from your profile that you work in Customer Care for HSBC, a major bank, and list your location as US.

Are you here at Casinomeister in as a banking professional as part of your job? Or in your capacity as a player?

My US friends have difficulty playing on line, and I do understand that banks need to comply with regulations, regulations that seem to be handled differently from bank to bank and state to state.

If you are here in a private capacity perhaps you can share some insider knowledge of how some things work. Even if in generalized terms, of course I would not expect anyone to risk their employment to help us here.

Again, welcome to the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top