Logo
external image

Hi Im new here .. Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter asterix111
  • id52198
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 873
  • Replies 3

asterix111

Dormant account
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Location
Europe
Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im looking forward to this forum. Im also new to this. So I appreciate some help. I want to become an affilate and I registered an new domain (Which is catchy and good), enrolled with a couple of affiliates and got the tracking codes and account. My question is how do I build my website and generate the traffic? Is there a website which I can look at to gt an example? Any help appreciated. Thanks a million.
 
Hi

And welcome to this great forum!

You may want to check out Casinomeister's "Webmaster's Corner" section here: Link Outdated / Removed
 
Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im looking forward to this forum. Im also new to this. So I appreciate some help. I want to become an affilate and I registered an new domain (Which is catchy and good), enrolled with a couple of affiliates and got the tracking codes and account. My question is how do I build my website and generate the traffic? Is there a website which I can look at to gt an example? Any help appreciated. Thanks a million.
Built it and they will come!
But you need to be VERY patient - it took my site nearly 2 years to start to produce decent results.

A few tips:
Get ideas from other sites by all means - but don't copy them.
Please be careful which affiliate programs you work with and read their T&Cs carefully. Even some very good casinos had very bad affiliate terms.
Make sure especially that you don't work with any casinos on CasinoMeister's Rogue List.
It definitely helps if you are a player too - so if you're not already, you should try out a few casinos yourself and get a "players eye view" on which casinos are good or bad.

Good luck!
KK
 
Thanks an million

Hi KasinoKing,

Much appreciated your advice. I have just now registered a new website (I don't know If I'm allowed to mention it here) and I am going to investing some good time to build it nice and eye catchy with some good content. I already have enrolled with some affiliate programs but I wasn't aware that there are lousy ones. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will have a look at the list you mentioned. And again thanks for the advice much appreciated and fast response. This forum rocks!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top