Logo
external image

Hi guys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr What
  • id68951
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 716
  • Replies 1

Dr What

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Location
In the stolen tardis of Dr Who
I've been a member for 2 years I have not felt the need to share until recently so I think it is order to introduce myself.
I am huge fan of slot games I love netent the most I play more then I should at times but nothing problematic :D
Love also drinking good Belgian beer! If not tried it , you should....
Been reading here , and stayed away from quit a few places because of it so thank you.

I ran into stormy weather at Inetbet, I have made a Tread about it.

So Hi !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top