Logo
external image

HI guys, I am from Dildo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nomepunter
  • id75587
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2989
  • Replies 18

nomepunter

Banned User
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Location
Dildo, New Foundland
I am new to the forum. Hello everyone!
Something you guys might find interesting is that I was born in Dildo, New Foundland (canada) to a chinese and indian parents! Moved to India at the age of 3 then moved back to Canada when I was 21. But don't reside in Dildo now!
 
Thought it was a wind up? Must be an old one, most take batteries nowadays! Oh, you googled it? Sounds painful!! :eek:

Oh boy, grown adults being all childish! No fun in growing up!!

Grow up, Richy. Jjezebel was refering to the family heirloom, the Rabbit 2000, which just happened to be made of plywood.

No need to take the piss :eek::thumbsup:
 
Dildo,one of those one of a kind towns in the world.
I am sure people there are a bit stiff.
Must be the weather. :D

I think I once saw a place called Mianus in Jackass.
Some small town in the USA. ;)

Ah here it is:



Anyway welcome to the forum m8. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top