Logo
external image

Hi from the Netherlands

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mamsie
  • id29902
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1006
  • Replies 2

Mamsie

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Location
The Netherlands
Hi,

I am Mamsie. I have visited a lot of casino's (BlackJack, Gin Rummy and Bingo) and was always glad that Casinomeister did something about the bad casino's in this sector. So by joining this site, I hope to inform everyone if I encouter problems. Nowadays, I play mainly poker at the small stakes.
 
Hi,

I am Mamsie. I have visited a lot of casino's (BlackJack, Gin Rummy and Bingo) and was always glad that Casinomeister did something about the bad casino's in this sector. So by joining this site, I hope to inform everyone if I encouter problems. Nowadays, I play mainly poker at the small stakes.

Welcome to the forum Mamsie :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top