Hi, Everyone

FreePoker

Dormant account
Hi, All;

I want to introduce myself, and wish all here the best of luck.
We are based out of Pittsburgh, Pa and I work offshore in Latin America as I like the weather!

We have been around a few years, and used to do ok when google was...dumber? simpler? Now it is quite different and we are looking to rebuild a few sites, so will be looking for marketing advice, links and much help, as so much has changed, so we have a lot to learn.

Some of my non-gaming interests are photography and techniques to get more done in a day (as I am a little disorganized, haha).

I admire the community and spirit here, as there are many helpful people in this forum from what i read, and affiliates and players certainly need protection. That is a really nice thing to see.

So, greetings to all and have a good night!

Mike

Sounds like you are an affiliate Mike. If that is the case you will certainly learn a lot about players likes and dislikes here.

With regards to websites, links and other stuff you will probably find the affiliate section a little quiet here, but there is certainly some discussions ongoing about all these things.

Welcome to the forum anyway!

Sounds like you are an affiliate Mike. If that is the case you will certainly learn a lot about players likes and dislikes here.

With regards to websites, links and other stuff you will probably find the affiliate section a little quiet here, but there is certainly some discussions ongoing about all these things.

Welcome to the forum anyway!

Hi, Conker, thanks very much for the greeting! Sorry for the confusion, Yes, I am an affiliate, since 1999, with a tiny company (that's why I said "we"). I/We were active in Gaming, then messed around with non-Gaming plus selling domains, and now are back mostly to Gaming again to learn everything all over again and reboot. We will be looking for help and partnerships. It's NFL season now, so I am also looking for sports fans, written or video content producers, photographers, and site owners to work with one way or another. We need traffic as well... but I am working on some viral content that might help out.

Well, best of luck with it. There are plenty of useful resources online now for affiliates, compared with back in 1999. However, there is also a lot more competition as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back