My name is Yakir, I am an affiliate manager at WinAsUGo Mobile Casino. I am hoping to use these forums to get a better grasp of the affiliate world and hopefully to improve our relations with our affiliates with insights I gain from Casinomeister.
Let's just hope you don't get instantly banned for spamming like you did over at Affiliate Guard Dog!
(Personally I think that was a bit harsh - but nothing I could do about it).
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.