Logo
external image

Hi Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter KGambler
  • id43514
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 846
  • Replies 3

KGambler

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 9, 2011
Location
USA
I have been aware of CasinoMeister for a long time. This is such an important "watch dog" site. Because of the ridiculous laws in the U.S., American customers have to deal with an unregulated industry and it is so important to have people like Bryan who can help out players, spread the word on good and bad casinos, etc.

I am more of a poker player and sports gambler than a casino player, but I always come to this site to check out a casino's rep when they send me a nice deposit offer. :D

Of course, half of the CDs I received don't even work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top