Logo
external image

Hi All I'm new here

  • Thread starter Thread starter bretsbabe
  • id21689
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1252
  • Replies 4
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Location
Johannesburg, Ca
Hi, My name is Sally and I'm new.I have been coming to this site for along time and I finally decided to join. I like to play slots and poker. I am a member of the first site devoted to women only in poker.I like to check out new casinos and poker sites and to learn what ever I can from different sources.
 
Hi, My name is Sally and I'm new.I have been coming to this site for along time and I finally decided to join. I like to play slots and poker. I am a member of the first site devoted to women only in poker.I like to check out new casinos and poker sites and to learn what ever I can from different sources.

Welcome to the forum bretsbabe! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top