Logo
external image

Hey! Hi! Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalindee
  • id45847
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1207
  • Replies 8
Hello and welcome to CM. Lots of well informed members on just about every form of online gambing here. Being from the US you may want to peruse the America the Beautiful section, lots of useful info there.
 
Hello!
My name is Kalindee and I love the game of chance, I came here looking for advice and to learn more about the whole online gaming world. My favorite right now would be bingo lol, but poker is my main thing and being from the good ol’ USA I am limited for now in my online play.

Hello and Welcome,

Smart you are to have found our little community here. We love getting new members who can participate and add to the information here. Snoop around, there is a wealth of info.

To reinforce what Ksech said --- try American the Beautiful (ATB is its nickname in case you wonder..)

Good luck,

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top