Logo
external image

Hey hey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter quinckr
  • id72820
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1200
  • Replies 6

quinckr

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Location
Earth
Hello, everybody! My name is Roberta and I joined Casinomeister because I found useful information here. I still have a lot to read, but everything seems useful for everyone who's playing online games. I don't know much about the gaming world, but I hope to fit in :)
 
Hello, everybody! My name is Roberta and I joined Casinomeister because I found useful information here. I still have a lot to read, but everything seems useful for everyone who's playing online games. I don't know much about the gaming world, but I hope to fit in :)


Welcome!

If you don't know much about the gaming world, some wise advice would be:

1) Read the T&C's of any casino you become a member of!
2) Be sure to know implications of SE (self exclusion) and take a break options as these apply to all casinos in same group or sharing same licence number.
3) If taking a bonus, be sure you know the WR (wagering requirements) and if any max bet or max withdrawals apply

Enjoy!

Great source of info here and certainly a lot to learn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top