Glad of you to join! By spicy...yeah I recall a "nudist" member sparking a topic regarding an event they wanted to host. I won't name names but you'll eventually find out.
As for that moderator @Webzcas, while I've known Conker and Dunover for a long time Webzcas seems pretty chilled, helpful, conservative, possibly giving strong formal events, music, bars and computer vibes.....maybe.
Haha appreciate the warm welcome, philderby! I don’t mind a bit of “spicy” as long as it stays interesting. Looking forward to jumping into some good discussions here.
Hi Quickwitted! Thanks for the welcome! now I’m curious about that story… guess I’ll have to stick around and find out. Appreciate the heads up too!!! sounds like a good mix of personalities here. Looking forward to being part of it!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.