Logo
external image

Hey Eu-lowroller!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mavin1
  • id39485
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 909
  • Replies 6
In the short period of time I've been here, I've seen many members simply fade away and really it's kind of sad. So I would hope letting them know that yes we do like them and yes we miss them will make their day just a little bit better.
 
In the short period of time I've been here, I've seen many members simply fade away and really it's kind of sad. So I would hope letting them know that yes we do like them and yes we miss them will make their day just a little bit better.

Awww, I hate when that happens!!!

You start to enjoy reading members posts, even if you don't agree, then they disappear. :(

I have no idea how many people have faded away in the 4 years I have been here. :(

One of my favorite members is that Mavin chick, she rocks!!! :D
 
Who is the Mavin chick? Where'd she go????? Once I was checking out the members alphabetical listings and did see another Mavin that was banned many moons ago, is that the one?
 
Now you make me blush :o. I checked out the Mavin again on the members list and am totally freaked out, it's a guy! Now why would a guy have used a chicks name? No wonder AussieDave kept referring to me as Marvin!!!! :o

Just to clarify, Just Play is 100% correct, I am a chick, or hen, depending on how old or young I feel for the day, LOL.

About mavin
About you
I am a business man, based out in California. I am interested in online casinos.
Location
US
Sex
Male
How did you find Casinomeister?
through browsing
Occupation
Business man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top