New Slot Announcement Here it is! BONANZA MK2 - Bonanza Megapays!!

Yes, progressive slots are always the same - the mini at £100 is 500x bet at minimum spin value, so will be very infrequent. At £10 stakes, it's 10x bet or over, therefore common. You do always get a pot though when the feature is triggered. The MINI one.

They took the best part of bonanza and made it look worse.
Cant see any reason to ever try this new slot.
Rip old waterwheel.

View attachment 149724

Yes, but unlike before you've positively got Kew Gardens around the games and notice the miner has his crack pipe going in the shack, which now has a smoking chimney.

The only way BTG can make Bonanza pay over 1000x more frequently is to add a progressive jackpot. Speaks volumes about how trash the math on that slot is.

Thanks for coining my MegaNoPays to MegaPays.

The most exciting part of that video was listening to Dunover himself.

Look forward to avoiding it entirely.

Nate

Looking at this with almost 18 years of online slotting experience.....

Bonanza - now with PJP's!!!!

Not once in said 18 years have I even come close to a JP of any description, this includes the 'mini in some Pragmatics (usually about 30x)

So where I am sitting, with the above in mind

Bonanza - now with PJP's = Bonanza (with reduced RTP) the existing one rips me a new off often enough, never mind with gimped RTP

Bollox

I shall watch the video now.....

@dunover

Mr. D, not sure if you noticed, but the word MEGAPAYS sometimes turns partially pink.
And it happens on winning spins as well as dead spins.

If you pause the vid just at the point where the game returns to the base game after the countup of the win on the jackpot feature finishes,
you will see that the word MEGAPAYS had turned completely pink.
That was the only time in your vid that this happened.

Coincidence? Or is that the eye candy element of the jackpot feature possibly triggering?

Bonanza with on steroids via progressive jackpots....

All the details are contained in the video.

9.44% in the jackpots... so if you want to play Bonanza at 86%... go for you life :)

They can at least make the game pay higher x bet and more often and bigger chance of bonuses, cuz yeah the game is kinda rubbish compared to other games, but its addicting and i have been playing it since its release sadly.

This question would most likely be an easy one for @trancemonkey

2 players in this scenario;

Player 1 (me) only bets minimum stake
Player 2 (Roshy) only bets maximum stake

Which player would get a higher RTP overall?
Say both players played everyday, for a long period of time.

Ive seen this wording before 'playing higher stakes increases the chances of triggering a progressive'

So does this mean, that a low staking, min bet player will not be likely to achieve the stated RTP of the game?
Would they only be seeing the likes of the base game RTP and not feeling the benefit of the RTP going into the progressive pots?

Is the maths model in this kind of setup more geared to reward players doing max bets?

Sorry if this has been covered before,

I don't think the help file in these types of games are particularly clear, also I thought that the UKGC had a rule
that you couldnt have any advantage with higher stakes on a slot, or encouraging gamblers to use a higher stake?
For me, telling me in black and white that betting bigger is a betting strategy, surely this is not good for problem gamblers.

Rob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back