Logo
external image

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mnx42
  • id63392
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1176
  • Replies 6

Mnx42

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Location
Essex
Hi,
Nice to be here. I have been quite active in other forums in the past but now have landed here. I have used the site for a while but this is the first time posting here in the Forum.
Roulette is my thing, however I also play Poker (Omaha Hi/Lo) a lot also.
Look forward to getting to know some of you guys a bit better.

Mnx42
 
Roulette is my thing, however I also play Poker (Omaha Hi/Lo) a lot also.
That's how I started out online.
Don't worry, you will soon be a Slot-Head like most of the other members of this forum! :p

Welcome to the Forum & Good Luck!
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top