Logo
external image

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter kwwriting
  • id34579
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 840
  • Replies 5

kwwriting

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Location
California
I am new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 35, live in California, and I'm a freelance writer. I love poker, reading, writing, reality TV, etc. My husband and I also love tattoos, he's a tattoo artist. We have kids and they are our world! We have too many pets, but wouldn't get rid of any of them. Well, I look forward to getting to know some of you!
 
Hi KW and welcome to the forum :)
My husband loves tattoos also , he never had one and hated them until after his triple by pass . He has our boys names and Snookie [ that's me :)] over his heart plus symbols for marriage and loyalty and such which look beautiful .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top