Logo
external image

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlover22
  • id33274
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 773
  • Replies 3
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Location
USA, New England
Hey to everyone. My name is Mark, and I'm from Boston, Massachusetts. I've been here for a while (2 plus years), and am finally getting around to introduce myself...so I guess one could say that one of the things I'm definitely good at is putting things off!

I've been an online player for about 3 years, primarily Microgaming and RTG. I'm careful to try verify the facts before making a statement (don't blindly believe everything you read without using your own head :-). The internet is full of opinions and facts, and membership is open to everyone, so...
 
Hi Mark and welcome! :)

You will find a wealth of information here about just about every gambling operator on the web.

Whenever you hear of new casino you want to try, pop it in the search box above to see if anyone else has played there - this has saved me heaps of $$$ over the years by avoiding rogue casinos who just dont pay.

Good Luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top