Hello!

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
I just thought I would reintroduce myself as I haven't been around here for what seems like an age. Really good meeting up with several posters last week in London, although I could not make the big CM Meet on the Tuesday.

Looking forward to focusing back on the industry and am now counting the days down until the new Tombraider game is launched :)

I just thought I would reintroduce myself as I haven't been around here for what seems like an age. Really good meeting up with several posters last week in London, although I could not make the big CM Meet on the Tuesday.

Looking forward to focusing back on the industry and am now counting the days down until the new Tombraider game is launched :)

Hey Webzcas, where you been for so long ? :confused:

Life outside the interweb took over for a while. We bought a house, spent many an hour working on it, got a dog, etc etc

But new year and new start and I am very happy to refocus on this industry again. In fact I am really looking forward to it. :)

Well it definitely does sound like you have been real busy. Congrats on the house purchase, I know that can take a lot of your time as that's the business that I am in...but at any rate welcome back to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back