Logo
external image

Hello UK player here

  • Thread starter Thread starter courtesy
  • id94498
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 467
  • Replies 1

courtesy

Newbie member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Location
North East England
Hi, I've been asked by the bot to say hello so hello!

I am currently going through an extremely frustrating experience with a casino and that's how I found this place. Will share details once it's resolved. From what I understand they don't deal with you guys as it's one of the bigger casinos, just going from what I've picked up on here so far.
 
Hi Courtesy,

And welcome to the forum. Yes, unfortunately you are correct, many of the largely bloated and ignorant marketing firms (used to be online casinos) won't deal with us because of their lack of care and arrogance.

Nevertheless, we try to do whatever we can do . Most of these marketing firms are run by newbies who have not a clue about the pull or influence we might have in the online gaming industry.

Thanks for joining us. :cheers:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top