Logo
external image

Hello to all...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tylus72
  • id21652
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 976
  • Replies 2
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Location
Cali
Hey Everybody,

I'm glad I found this forum. I used to play online poker about 4-5 years ago and decided that I would see what was going on with the online casino world nowadays. GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY I can not believe how hard it is to find a place that will allow us Americans to play without jumping through the proverbial flaming hoops. To tell you the truth I still haven't. I know that there was a crack down, but to not let people do what they want with their own money is rediculous and assinine(sp).

If anyone knows the best way to go about playing at a place without having to wait 7-14 days for a payout, PLEASE let me know.

Anyways good luck to all and I look forward to seeing success stories and happy wallets and purses.

Tylus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top