Logo
external image

Hello, poker player here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Jackpot
  • id31625
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 864
  • Replies 3

Mr Jackpot

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Location
Montreal
Hi everyone :)

I'm an online poker player, micro stakes nl25 on pokerstars.

Anyone else playing online poker here? It would be nice to meet you and have some chat!

Have a great day.
 
Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Gotta be honest & say I don't play that much poker these days, having lost $1,000's of hard earned casino profit on it when I first started.
When I do play, PokerStars is also my usual venue, but I mostly play $16 2-table Omaha Hi/Lo PL Sit'n'Go - so we're not likely to bump into each other there!

Gotta be honest again & say this isn't the best forum for poker chat, but I can point you to some if you'd like.

Enjoy!
KK
 
I am an avid online poker player and play on alot of sites at stakes ranging from 25c PL Omaha and NL Holdem up to about $10 PL Omaha and NL Holdem and Limit Holdem depending on my balance obviously and how much i deposit but since signing up to 32Red Poker i haven't really played anywhere else.
 
I play online every day. I play low limits on a site called Luvinpoker. The tables are pretty soft and its a small community so it easy to get to know people and make friendships.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top