Logo
external image

Hello Pistols?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viola
  • id95590
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1282
  • Replies 22

Viola

Newbie member
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Greetings to all guys☺️
My name is Violetta, you can just Viola)
I am the cruelest gambling addict! The casino is my everything))?
Probably there are no casinos that I have not played!)?
I hope the forum users will accept me)
Let's get acquainted, and admit where you play? How is it going??
 
gfd.gif
 
Greetings to all guys☺️
My name is Violetta, you can just Viola)
I am the cruelest gambling addict! The casino is my everything))?
Probably there are no casinos that I have not played!)?
I hope the forum users will accept me)
Let's get acquainted, and admit where you play? How is it going??

Where are you from? :)
 
Greetings to all guys☺️
My name is Violetta, you can just Viola)
I am the cruelest gambling addict! The casino is my everything))?
Probably there are no casinos that I have not played!)?
I hope the forum users will accept me)
Let's get acquainted, and admit where you play? How is it going??
No casino's you have not played?

Lord Blackadder will be along soon to welcome you and to pass on his congratulations. Must have taken you ten years to play every casino?
Welcome :)

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top