Logo
external image

Hello :) im Maggie ..???s aka > maggierose

  • Thread starter Thread starter maggierose
  • id40778
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 866
  • Replies 3
I have been playing casinos a long time online ,,I don't understand why Slots Oasis & Cherry Red is not accredited ?? I have hit both many times ,,always pay out with in 2 days ..fast ..I know Rushmore is there too , I just never hit that one lol YET ,,but they pay ,,their machines not tight as many ,,they are fair!! I play the slots ..I have no ties with them except my own playing experience .. nice to meet you all .. have fun in your gaming :) I always read here first before I play ,,these casinos use to be accredited :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
They used to be accredited but something happened that got them removed. I do belive that many people still play there and they are not rouge.. There is a thread around here somewhere -. just cant find it now!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top