Ciao. My parents are from Italy and we visited there a couple of times. Where are you from? My Dad was near Venice and my Mom south of Rome. I love Italy and hope to be back next year
Roullette is one of my favs in land based casinos because I can bet on as many numbers as I want (altering my odds of a win/loss). Online roullette ughhh. I think
some casinos don't like that sort of thing!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.