- Joined
- Sep 3, 2011
- Location
- Farmington Hills
Hello out there , I am a 51 year old gent who loves to bet on sports and I also enjoy online casino action. Although I live 30 imiles north of the Detroit Casinos , I have never played there.
Hello out there , I am a 51 year old gent who loves to bet on sports and I also enjoy online casino action. Although I live 30 imiles north of the Detroit Casinos , I have never played there.
Like Diane said, wander around and feel free to chime in when you want to. Welcome to CM,
You are already ahead of the game because you found your way here. Snoop around, see all the info that's available and get comfortable.
Lots of good people here always willing to help someone who asks questions and wants to learn.
These are especially challenging times for us living in the US. I recently did a post on things I wish I had known when I first started gambling online, you may find a few things helpful in there.
Good luck,
Diane
I was just wondering if you knew a way to hide my real name or change it to another username. I registered on here with my facebook profile , Thanks Again
I was just wondering if you knew a way to hide my real name or change it to another username. I registered on here with my facebook profile , Thanks Again
