Logo
external image

Hello fellow gamblers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter imzadi
  • id29032
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1215
  • Replies 5
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Location
Ohio
After years of online gambling, I decided to join a forum to share my experiences and enjoy reading about other people's. I am a 51 year old female, married, no children (except an extremely spoiled Yorkshire Terrier) and an engineer at a telephone company. I mostly play slots, both online and off, but occasionally try my luck on video poker. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here, and am happy to answer questions or give my opinion on the casinos I have played at.
 
hi there imzadi.

After years of online gambling, I decided to join a forum to share my experiences and enjoy reading about other people's. I am a 51 year old female, married, no children (except an extremely spoiled Yorkshire Terrier) and an engineer at a telephone company. I mostly play slots, both online and off, but occasionally try my luck on video poker. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here, and am happy to answer questions or give my opinion on the casinos I have played at.

hi there imzadi, welcome to the forum as we say here in ireland top of the morning to you. i hope you enjoy your stay here regards jra miller :notworthy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top