Logo
external image

Hello Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kohinoor
  • id81605
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 992
  • Replies 4

Kohinoor

Dormant Account
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Location
Jersey
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this great community.

I am a CEO of new Casino (work in progress) and I believe it's important to be open and transparent in this industry.
Hope to become a valuable and active member.

Feel free to ask me anything IT related, casino formation, SEO, Social Media Promotions etc.


Best Regards,
Mick

 
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this great community.

I am a CEO of new Casino (work in progress) and I believe it's important to be open and transparent in this industry.
Hope to become a valuable and active member.

Feel free to ask me anything IT related, casino formation, SEO, Social Media Promotions etc.


Best Regards,
Mick


OK, first question:

Why the bold purple type?
 
Oh. I didn't know it was an offense. Text editor has these options i presume for people to use it. Not being rude, just stating facts. :cool:

Have a nice day!

Welcome to the forum. If you are indeed an iGaming rep, please join the iGaming rep group found in your settings.

:cheers:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top