Logo
external image

Hello everyone :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter damncard
  • id64666
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1141
  • Replies 4
Joined
Dec 16, 2013
Location
Sverige
Hi!

Have been registered here for a while but never mad any post :P

Great site and forum! lots you can learn here in all aspects from seo, affiliate marketing, online casino bonuses and so on :D

So I thought why not take a more active role and engage in discussions instead of just reading :)

I have started a hobby casino affiliate site which I enjoy, and hope some day I can make it my full time job. But for right now it is just a hobby I think is fun :)
 
Welcome, or should I say Lurker's Welcome. :D

Good luck with your site!

Regards,
Max, Casinomeister.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top