Logo
external image

Hello Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter LHofsdal
  • id35620
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1117
  • Replies 7
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Location
NY
Hellooooooo,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am LHofsdal and have been reading this forum for about a month or so. Glad I found it, have learned alot reading these post.

I am now retired after working for the same company for 21 years, and loving every minute of it. I now devote my life to my hubby and 8 year old daughter, and because I am retired at the age of 40, I have alot of extra time on my hands. That is how I found online gaming. I don't gamble alot a few dollars here and there to pass the time till my daughter gets home from school.

I want to say thanks to everyone who post here because if it wasn't for your post I would not know what casinos to trust.

Thanks again, and good luck to all of you.
LHofsdal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top