Logo
external image

Hello Casinomeister fellows!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ellazzz
  • id75148
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1598
  • Replies 8

Ellazzz

Dormant account
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Location
Malta
Hi everyone,

My name is Lucia and I've been lurking around Casinomeister for several months now, at the recommendation of a friend of mine who's an avid gambler. I finally decided to become a member and join the fun. Since I like to contribute in making this world a better place (no casino scams), I'll be sharing my experiences with you.
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Lucia and I've been lurking around Casinomeister for several months now, at the recommendation of a friend of mine who's an avid gambler. I finally decided to become a member and join the fun. Since I like to contribute in making this world a better place (no casino scams), I'll be sharing my experiences with you.

I believe that your friend will receive £20 from Casinomeister upon your first successful deposit :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top