Logo
external image

Hello, AZDuffman here

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZDuffman
  • id41901
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1008
  • Replies 5

AZDuffman

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Location
Pittsburgh
Well, as soon as I registered this site kept telling me to post an introduction, so hello all, AZDuffman. Looking to broaden my circle of places I hangout onling. I love casinos and even tried to become a dealer. One of my goals in life is to see how much poker, BJ, and craps a person can play before they get tired of it. Problem is I keep running out of money before I find out. Heaven for me would be a job as a prop trader by day and then go to the casino every night.
 
yes welcome from boston
and what is a prop trader ? is it a poker prop player or a stock market trader ??

Prop trader = proprietary trader. More than stocks, can be currency, gold, etc. This isn't the "floor trader" but works for a bank or investment bank and trades for profit. The main charachter in "Money Never Sleeps" would be something of a prop trader.

I'm too old to really make it in that field, sadly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top