Logo
external image

Hello and Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter soh_silent
  • id44473
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 856
  • Replies 6

soh_silent

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Location
Utah
Hi, I live in the US and I am new to playing at online casinos. I am grateful for all the work being done by the people here at Casinomeister and all the members for taking the time to post both good and bad experiences.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. :)
Corey
 
Hello and welcome to the forum, Corey! :thumbsup:

Feel free to ask any question here - there are a lot of experienced online players, so it won't be left unanswered.
 
An Aussie says G'day

Hi, I live in the US and I am new to playing at online casinos. I am grateful for all the work being done by the people here at Casinomeister and all the members for taking the time to post both good and bad experiences.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. :)
Corey

Nice intro Corey ... Enjoy your visits!
A Good place to drop by...
Pay particular attention to Bryan's accredited casinos list and do please acknowledge those you find who excel at customer service. They are often responsive to receiving favourable comments posted here.
Nice to have you with us ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top