Logo
external image

Hello and Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter DToastie
  • id36544
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 867
  • Replies 3

DToastie

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Location
Minnesota
Hello my thanks to this site for showing me which casinos are worth depositing at. I have tried many sites and I have learned by depositing which ones are great. I wish that there was a section that showed which casinos have the best bonus that are more then 100%. I have tried Thebas and they are a good casino. I had no problems in withdrawing. The only downfall was the slot games, I wish they had more of a selection.
 
I wish that there was a section that showed which casinos have the best bonus that are more then 100%.
I don't like to self-promote on the forum, but you seem to be looking for bonus details, which CM does not give.
On my KasinoKing site (link below) I have a way of rating which are the best bonuses which you may find useful.
I list nearly all the casinos CasinoMeister does, so if you want to check their bonus details you can use my site as a cross-reference.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck! :thumbsup:

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top