New Slot Announcement Hellcatraz - New slot by Relax

bamberfishcake

Meister Member
PABaccred
MM
I had an email from Calzone advertising this slot so visited Relax Gaming's website and found this info.......

Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 13.45.46.png

You can choose between 2 volatility modes apparently. The most being called 'lockdown' :)

Anybody played this yet? Thoughts?

Sorry I am a slow learner and didnt know how to do one of those fancy 'new slot announcements'.

I had an email from Calzone advertising this slot so visited Relax Gaming's website and found this info.......

View attachment 130380

You can choose between 2 volatility modes apparently. The most being called 'lockdown' :)

Anybody played this yet? Thoughts?

Sorry I am a slow learner and didnt know how to do one of those fancy 'new slot announcements'.

Played it for a few hours when I did the review (quite a few weeks ago) and remember it to be a ruthless game but with good win potential (max is over 50,000x).

Lockdown mode is not high volatility, it is extreme as all Mystery symbols have the same number on the counter to trigger the reveal, which means that you will not get to the reveal in most cases and as such the Mystery symbols are more like blockers reducing the number of ways to win.

I did dozens of feature buys and they paid mostly OK as there is no difference between the two modes during the round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back