Have you ever been this angry ?

yes i was in mid 2012 when played $40000 with $50 buy-in and one rebuy, staying good with chips and because of extremely bad luck i finished on 36, 35 places paid. took 6 hrs to get here, i had 77 flop was 739, opponent was on 99.he raised a lot being bully of the game and chipleader and i put him on a big pair, just calling until the river, in my mind setting the trap. BS! i instantly destroyed keyboard, spitting on screen and smashed net modem with free hands until broken pieces cut my hands. i don't have endurance to experience these kind of hands and i keep myself away from poker as much possible, playing only turbo tourneys nowadays.

yes i was in mid 2012 when played $40000 with $50 buy-in and one rebuy, staying good with chips and because of extremely bad luck i finished on 36, 35 places paid. took 6 hrs to get here, i had 77 flop was 739, opponent was on 99.he raised a lot being bully of the game and chipleader and i put him on a big pair, just calling until the river, in my mind setting the trap. BS! i instantly destroyed keyboard, spitting on screen and smashed net modem with free hands until broken pieces cut my hands. i don't have endurance to experience these kind of hands and i keep myself away from poker as much possible, playing only turbo tourneys nowadays.

I feel ya bro,that was just a friggin bad beat! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back