Has The Game Changed?

jotexas

Dormant account
I am just curious if anyone who plays RTG's "Enchanted Garden" slot has noticed the changes in the game or if it is just me. I believe you used to get the bonus fairly regularly and now it seems as it is almost impossible to get. Also, during the free spin bonus, more symbols used to give free games than do now. The firefly and butterfly also used to give free games and don't now. It also seemed to pay substantially more when you hit the free spins than it does now (on those rare occassions you get it!) Anyone else play this game???? Thanks! :confused:

Don't really play this game but I am noticing the same with some other games, like Green light and Warlock's Spell.

There is definitely a glitch when it comes to the display on the freespins on Enchanted Garden...for me, as far as I know, I've always received the freespins, but the symbols can fail to display how many...if you look above the slot screen, it shows, "won 1fs, won 2fs, won 1fs" and seems to accord them accordingly, although there is another thread regarding this game, where another player thought they were not paid properly, and CS seemed to lack all understanding of how the game was supposed to work.

This is correct. The symbols on enchanted garden dont accurately reflect the number fo free spins you have been awarded.

This game has been dead for me also. And the past few times i was lucky enough to get the bonus never paid more then a few dollars. My issue with this game is that during the free spin mode and reels are spinning the wasp symbol shows me where they are going to land and if i have 3 of them to retrigger it before spins stop.

I am just curious if anyone who plays RTG's "Enchanted Garden" slot has noticed the changes in the game or if it is just me. I believe you used to get the bonus fairly regularly and now it seems as it is almost impossible to get. Also, during the free spin bonus, more symbols used to give free games than do now. The firefly and butterfly also used to give free games and don't now. It also seemed to pay substantially more when you hit the free spins than it does now (on those rare occassions you get it!) Anyone else play this game???? Thanks! :confused:

I noticed the change and for that reason I stopped playing the game. To bad cause that was one of my favorites.

So, I am not completely crazy...

What I was referring to with the free spin symbols is not just they don't show the amount of games (sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't) but that symbols that used to also away free games, (like the fairy, garden & unicorn still do) the pink firefly and butterfly used to give free games and don't any longer.

I have also found the same with Warlocks Spell, Tally HO, etc. Glad I am not completely crazy!! Thanks for everyone's answers.

I don't ever recall the butterfly or the firefly giving respin credits on this game, but perhaps one of the other meister members does. I've pretty much stopped playing the RTGs as I have found the games to be more difficult to win a decent feature, if you can get a feature at all. This particular game, played in Fun Mode, I've noticed that during the free spins the respin counts are done before the reels have stopped spinning.
Warlock's Spell is one of my favs, but i never seem to be able to get more than 8 free spins.
I used to be able to get a feature in Greenlight about every 100-120 spins, now it's more like 300 spins, and then the payouts aren't very high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back